PROJECT REACH SENIOR EXPO LOCATIONS
Tuesday, August 22, 2023 from 8 AM – 12 PM
The Orleans Casino & Hotel
Mardi Gras Ballroom
4500 West Tropicana Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Thursday, August 24, 2023 from 8 AM – 12 PM
Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
Sam’s Town Live!
5111 Boulder Highway
Las Vegas, NV 89122
Tuesday, August 29, 2023 from 8 AM – 12 PM
Aliante Casino & Hotel & Spa
Scottsdale Grand Ballroom
7300 North Aliante Parkway
North Las Vegas, NV 89084
Thursday, August 31, 2023 from 8 AM – 12 PM
Palace Station Hotel & Casino
2411 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Age 62 or older on a before the event date.
- Have a past due utility bill. The utility bill must be in the name and service address of the applicant requesting assistance.
- Meet the income eligibility guidelines below.
INCOME ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES FOR UTILITY ASSISTANCE
|Household Size||Annual Income||Monthly Income|
|Each Additional||+ $5,140||+ $428|
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING
- Nevada Driver’s License or Nevada State ID
- Copy of current past due utility bill (the address on the ID must match the address on the utility bill).
- Proof of income or pending income. Examples include the following:
- Social Security Statement found at www.ssa.gov/myaccount
- Letter from your employer on current letterhead
- Current bank statement showing recent deposit activity
- Current income tax records
- Paycheck stub
- If you have an unpaid balance after receiving utility assistance at this event, you must make a payment arrangement on the unpaid balance.
- The utility assistance awarded at this event cannot be used to pay a closed or transferred account, deposits, returned check fees, or charges. The utility assistance funds cannot be used to pay for meter damage charges, fraudulent usage fees, or final bills.
- The maximum amount of Project REACH assistance at this event is up to $300 applied to one utility bill per household based on your total amount due.
Can’t attend one of the Project REACH Senior Expos? Click here to learn more about Project REACH assistance.