We help individuals and families enter or return to the workforce for career success.
It is our goal to increase the percentage of Southern Nevada’s workers with full-time, year-round work.
What We Do
Providing our community with access to education and training to attain a degree or credential results in more job prospects, leading to a more experienced and knowledgeable workforce.
A robust community workforce leads to heightened business activities, which enhances the local economy, offering wider prospects for all members of our community.
United Way of Southern Nevada supports programs that assist individuals in preparing for employment by providing job readiness training, job placement services, building work experience, and learning from successful mentors. We strive to identify and tackle the obstacles that prevent people from re-entering the workforce, as well as finding and retaining jobs.
Workforce Development Programs and Partners
- Arriba Las Vegas Worker Center
- Dress For Success Southern Nevada
- Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow
- Goodwill of Southern Nevada
- Grant a Gift Autism Foundation
- Great Basin College, Pahrump Valley Center
- HopeLink of Southern Nevada
- Lighthouse Charities
- Tech Impact
- The Culinary Academy of Las Vegas
- The Garden Foundation