Donate a suit and change a life! Hosted by United Way of Southern Nevada’s Women United, the annual suit drive unites female leaders across Southern Nevada to empower women returning to the workplace.
3 ways to get involved:
1.Donate gently used business suits, dresses, hospital scrubs, coats, shoes, and accessories at various locations below. Clothing donations will benefit women in return-to-work programs at the following nonprofits: Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada, Dress for Success Southern Nevada, Goodwill, Tech Impact, Jobs for Nevada Graduates, Signs of Hope, UNSHAKEABLE, Shade Tree, St, Jude’s Ranch for Children.
2. Volunteer to sort suits and meet the Women United members at the Women United Suit Drive Sip & Sort on Wednesday, November 2nd from 5:30pm – 8:00pm at United Way of Southern Nevada (5830 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103). Click here for more information.
3. Celebrate the success of the 15th Annual Women United Suit Drive at the Women United Suit Drive Luncheon on Wednesday, November 9th from 11:30am – 1:30pm at Siena Italian Authentic Trattoria and Deli (9500 W. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89117). Update: This event is sold out. Thank you for your interest in joining us and stay tuned for more upcoming events.
Clothing Drop-off locations:
- United Way of Southern Nevada
- Address: 5830 W. Flamingo Road Las Vegas, Nv 89103
- Phone: 702-892-2328
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Drive-thru drop off available: Thursday, November 3rd and Friday, November 4th
- Paige and Rye
- Address: 3370 S. Hualapai Way #145, Las Vegas, NV. 89117
- Phone: 702-755-0266
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, Sunday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Jacinta Boutique
- Address: 6569 Las Vegas Blvd. South Space C-163 Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Phone: 702-815-6537
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm