Leadership Society members are an integral part of providing thousands of individuals each year with the programs and services they need to improve their lives. Leadership Society members are individuals who support United Way of Southern Nevada with and annual gift of $1,000 or more. These donations are leveraged across the most effective, measurable programs addressing issues around income, education and health in our community.
As a Leadership Society Member:
- You will receive updates on the impact of your investment
- You will be invited to exclusive networking and issue awareness events with other United Way supporters.
- You can volunteer in community-wide projects with other United Way supporters.
- Your donation to United Way qualifies for charitable tax savings. Please see your tax advisor or accountant for details.
Leadership Society Impact
- INCOME – A $1,000 Leadership Gift can support financial coaching to help a family balance their budget and pay down their debt
- EDUCATION – A $1,000 Leadership Gift can support tutoring for 10 middle schoolers to keep them on track to graduate
- HEALTH – A $1,000 Leadership Gift can support fresh fruits and vegetables for 50 people
- Visionary ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Templar ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Knight ($1,000 – $2,499)